2014 Exmark PNE651KA482 - E-Series 48" Deck
Call for Price
Pioneer® E-Series: built to last. Equipped to save.
The Pioneer E-Series offers lawn care professionals the best of both worlds. On one hand, it has a host of commercial-grade features—like the incredibly smooth, long-lasting ZT2800 hydrostatic drive system, a rugged, Kawasaki® V-Twin engine, a heavy-duty, 2 x 2 square-tube unibody frame and a patented cutting-deck design for professional results. On the other hand, the E-Series provides tremendous value. Which makes it the ideal mower for anyone who’s just looking for a great value on a commercial-grade mower.
- Even filling up is efficient: A large, seven-gallon fuel tank with a single fill location translates to less time pumping gas and more time cutting grass.
- Maintenance-free spindles: Commercial-grade, cast aluminum spindles feature sealed bearings to resist damage from moisture and impact. No annual greasing is required.
- Lock down: An easy-to-use transport lock conveniently holds the deck up for trailering. It also enables manual feathering on uneven terrain.
- Engine: Kawasaki®
- Model: FR651V
- Displacement: 651
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive System: Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7.0 mph (11.3 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lb. clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 7-gallon (26.5-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- Rollover Protection System (ROPS): 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Cup Holder: Standard
- CARB Compliant: No
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded with reinforcement/guard on leading edge.
- Deck Style: Full-floating UltraCut Series 2. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width: 48" (121.92 cm)
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (.6 cm) increments, adjustable from operator's seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25" Length
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 2" square tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers adjustable both fore and aft. Also has 3-position height adjustment.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6, smooth tread, pneumatic.
- Drive Tires: 20 x 8.0-10 Super Turf®
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.50"-diameter cutter housing contains 17mm (.67") diameter spindle shaft and hex blade drive.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Curb Weight: 799 lbs
- Length: 78 in. (198 cm)
- Width: 60 in. (152 cm)
- Height: 71 in. (180 cm)
- Warranty: 1 Year Comm / 4 Year Cons
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 651 cc
- Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, remote reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5.0-6; Drive: 20 x 8.0-10
- Fuel Capacity
- 7 gal. (26.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (121.92 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch