2014 Exmark QTE691KA501 - E-Series 50" Deck
Call for Price
Quest E-Series: discover what landscape pros already know.
For starters, they know if you want a professional cut, you’ll need a professional-grade mower—like an Exmark® Quest, the original premium residential rider. The Quest E-Series offers a Kawasaki® powered engine, backed by a three-year consumer warranty. It delivers pro-like productivity with zero-turn precision, mowing up to 2.8 acres per hour at speeds up to 7 mph. And, as you’d expect from a machine of this caliber, creature comforts are strictly first class—from the premium, two-toned, ergonomically designed seat, to the cushioned control levers, right down to the vibration-reducing floor mat.
- Treaded, pneumatic tires: Comfort and handling come standard with the E-Series’ 13 x 5 front caster tires.
- Automatic braking system: For added safety, whenever the Quest’s controls are put out, its brakes are applied automatically.
- Simple adjustment: With a single-point rake adjust, it’s easy to adjust the Quest’s cutting deck.
- Engine: Kawasaki®
- Model: FR691V
- Displacement: 691
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive System: Two Hydro-Gear ZT2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0–3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 125-ft-lbs clutch
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Rollover Protection System (ROPS): None
- Casters: .25" thick caster yoke arms
- Cup Holder: Standard
- CARB Compliant: No
- Deck Construction: 12-gauge stamped steel deck shell. Formed spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck Style: Exmark Series-1 stamped steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Width: 50" (127 cm)
- Deck Lift: Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 17.50" Length
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5 ribbed tread, pneumatic
- Drive Tires: 18 x 9.50-8, 4-ply Turf Tech TL
- Parking Brake: Automatic-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Curb Weight: 623 lbs
- Length: 72.9 in. (185.2 cm)
- Width: 63 in. (160.0 cm)
- Height: 42.9 in. (109.0 cm)
- Warranty: 30 day Comm / 3 Year Cons
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 691 cc
- Two Hydro-Gear ZT2200 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 5; Drive: 18 x 9.50-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.9 gal. (11 L)
- Deck Size
- 50 in. (127 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch