2015 Bush Hog DSP12
Call for Price
Bush Hog’s new DSP Line of Pull-Type Drag Scrapers, with standard fixed axle or optional tilt axle, is ideal for moving large quantities of material, leveling, and finish grading. The DSP units come available in 10’ and 12’ widths. DSP scrapers equipped with the optional tilt axle can do everything the standard axle does, as well as remove material on an angle for sloping, terracing and ditching. Material can be transferred by dragging it to nearby locations and raising the scraper to deposit the load. Surfaces can be graded and leveled by scraping material from high areas and allowing accumulated material to flow under the grader blade into lower areas. The DSP scrapers are designed for 70 to 125 horsepower tractors and have replaceable wear plates on the sides.
- Available in 10’ and 12’ widths.
- Optional tilt axle removes material on an angle for sloping, terracing and ditching.
- DSP scrapers are designed for 70 to 125 horsepower tractors
- Replaceable wear plates on the sides.
- Drawbar HP Rating: 125
- Transports Width: 145 in.
- Working Width: 144 3/16 in.
- Capacity: 2 3/4 cu. yds.
- Weight with Weight Box without material in weight box: Tilt Axle: 1700 (lb.)
- Weight with Weight Box without material in weight box: No Tilt Axle: 1580 (lb.)
- Depth of Box: 39 in.
- Maximum Cutting Depth: 5 in. below grade
- Dump Clearance: 21 in.
- Maximum Tilt Depth to the Right: 8 1/4 in.
- Maximum Tilt Angle: 3 1/2 in.
- Tongue/Cross Tube Construction: 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/4 in. tubing
- Side Plate Construction: 3/8 in. x 24 5/16 in. high x 39 3/4 in. deep
- Replaceable Skids: 1/2 in. x 4 in. x 32 in.
- Moldboard Construction: 1/4 in. x 24 1/4 in. high when formed
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. reversible & replaceable
- Cutting Edge Reinforcement: 3 in. x 3 in. x 5/16 in. angle plus a 1/4 in. mold board = 9/16 in. at the cutting edge
- Tires: New 9.5L x 15 8-PLY RIB TL on 5-Bolt Rim with 5.5 in. bolt center
- Maximum Transport Speed: 20 MPH
- Lift Cylinder: 3 1/2 in. x 8 in. ASAE
- Tilt Cylinder: 3 1/2 in. x 8 in. ASAE
- Horsepower Requirements
- 125 hp
- Working Width
- 144 3/16 in.
- 145 in.
- 2 3/4 cu. yd.
- Tilt Axle: 1700 lb.; No Tilt Axle: 1580 lb.
- 1/2 in. x 6 in. reversible & replaceable
- 9.5L x 15 8-PLY RIB TL on 5-Bolt Rim with 5.5 in. bolt center