2017 Bush Hog 2308
Call for Price
The 2308 models are designed to cut grass, weeds and up to 1 1/2” diameter brush. The lift and semi-mount models are equipped with twin beam axles and 15” laminated tires. The pull model has the heavy duty cushioned axles with larger 20” laminated tires. An optional hydraulic cylinder on the heavy duty axle allows for on-the-go cutting height adjustment. Rubber disc cross shafts between gearboxes absorb shock loads while keeping the blades timed with a 5 inch overlap to prevent streaking. Deep sidebands result in more volume area beneath the deck for cutting extra heavy growth conditions. The 2308 delivers performance you expect from Bush Hog® which includes rugged durability and a clean cut. Bush Hog®—Performance You Can Count On.
- Bush Hog® Performance In An Economical Pasture Mower
- 8-feet 3-inches Cutting Width
- Rubeer Disc Cross Shaft From Splitter Box To Outboard Gear Box
- Front or Rear Deflectors or Chain Shielding
- Two Blade Pans
- Shock Absorbing Cross Shafts
- EZ-Clean Sloped Deck that sheds water
- Floating A Frame Hitch
- High Blade Tip Speed
- 10-gauge Deck Construction
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- 7-Gauge x 12-inches Sidebands
- Weld on Skids
- Cushioned axle on pull model with large 20-inch tires
- Powder Coat Paint on pull model
- Cross Shaft From Splitter Box To Outboard Gear Box
- Heavy Duty Pull Type Axle
- Twin Beam Axles on Lift and Semi-Mount Models
- Cutting Width: 8-ft. 3 in.
- Transport Width: 8-ft. 10 in.
- Length (Lift/Pull): 8-ft. 9 in. / 12-ft. 9 in.
- Cutting Height: 2 to 13 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 1 1/2 in. diameter
- Hitch Type: Category 1 and 2 Standard and Quick Hitch. Pull is self leveling with dual leveling rods.
- Deck Thickness: 10 Gauge Steel
- Side Bands: 7-Gauge x 12 in.
- Gearbox HP: (1 ea.) 140 HP Center and (2 ea.) 75 HP Outboards (540 RPM)
- Drive Shaft: ASAE Category 4 with slip clutch
- Driveline Protection: 2-Plate Slip Clutch
- Blade Holder(s): Oval Type
- Blades: 1/2 in. x 4 in. Uplift
- Blade Overlap: 5 in.
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,173 FPM (540 RPM)
- Tires: Laminated
- Minimum Tractor HP: 45 PTO (Lift), 36 PTO (Pull)
- Safety Deflectors: See enclosure selection
- Safety Tow Chain: Standard (Pull Models)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty with a 5-year gearbox limited warranty
- Working Width
- 8 ft. 3 in.
- 8 ft. 10 in.
- Lift: 8 ft. 9 in.; Pull: 12 ft. 9 in.
- Recommended HP
- Lift: 45 hp PTO; Pull: 36 hp PTO