2017 Bush Hog BSR10
Call for Price
The BSR wheel rakes manufactured by Bush Hog® are ideal for all conditions especially in rough or unlevel hay fields. Each suspended wheel operates independently from its adjacent wheel, thereby giving excellent performance in all conditions. The high ground clearance of the main frame allows for high performance in heavy crop surplus, and each finger wheel has an independent spring suspension that allows it to follow field ground contours across large lots. And as always, our models are built tough for dependable service and performance you can count on!
- Ideal for all conditions
- Suspended wheels operate with the influence of adjacent wheel, allowing for better contours
- High ground clearance from the main frame for high performance in heavy crop conditions
- Leading wheel can be raised when there is a need to reduce windrow volume
- Each finger wheel has an independent spring suspension that allows it to follow field ground contours.
- An anti-wrap seal protector on the backside of each finger wheel hub adds more protection for the seal and bearing.
- Number of Finger Wheels: 10
- Transport Width: 11 ft. 4 in.
- Minimum Working Width*: 17 ft. 8 in.
- Maximum Working Width*: 20 ft. 8 in.
- Minimum Windrow Width*: 32 in.
- Maximum Windrow Width*: 83 in.
- Weight: 2100 lb.
- Tire size: 205/75/15
- Tractor H.P. Requirements (min): 30 hp
- Working Width
- Minimum: 17 ft. 8 in.; Maximum: 20 ft. 8 in.
- 11 ft. 4 in.
- 2100 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 30 hp