2017 Bush Hog RDTH72
Call for Price
Available in cutting widths of 60, 72, and 84-inches, the RDTH Series is designed to deliver a smooth, even cut with the superior distribution of rear discharge. Floating top and lower links allow for a uniform cut on uneven terrain and high blade tip speeds prevent streaking. Cutting height is easily adjustable from 1 to 6-inches. The closed box design and heavy rear discharge chain shielding reduces potential damage from thrown rocks and other debris.
- 60 to 84-inches cutting widths
- 15 to 55 Tractor HP
- Designed to deliver the quality distribution of rear discharge
- Floating top and lower links for uniform cut on uneven terrain
- High (18,000 plus FPM) blade tip speed prevents streaking
- Bush Hog® field proven spindles
- Easy-to-use grease zerk in caster stem
- 7-gauge steel deck plate
- Rear chains standard on RDTH-60 and RDTH-72
- Flared deck design on RDTH-84
- Spring-loaded idler adjusts belt tension
- Single Kevlar® reinforced belt
- Cutting Width: 72 in.
- Cutting Height (1/2 in. increments): 1 1/2 to 6 1/2 in.
- Tractor HP Range: 20 - 40 PTO
- Type Hitch: Category I
- Size Blade: 1/4 x 2.5 x 25 in.
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,272 FPM
- Blade Overlap: 1 1/2 in.
- Blade Uplift: Parallel
- Driveline Size: ASAE Category 3
- Front Roller Size (optional): 3 x 5 in.
- Discharge: Rear
- Deck Plate: 7 gauge
- Tire Size: 3 1/4 x 10 1/4 in. (solid tire)
- Belt: B size Kevlar
- Gearbox: 45 HP
- Tractor PTO Speed: 540 RPM
- Belt Adjustment: Spring Loaded Idler
- Approximate Weight: 588-lb.
- Options: Front Roller Kit
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty with a 5 year gearbox limited warranty
- Working Width
- 72 in.
- 588 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 20 - 40 hp PTO