2018 Case IH RB455
Call for Price
RB455 Premium Round Baler
The RB455 is a baler designed for efficiency and reliability. It features a simplified system with durable components for operating in any environment.
- Bale Width: 3.9 ft (1.2 m)
- Bale Diameter: 3-5 ft (0.9-1.5 m)
- PTO Required: 40 hp (30 kW??)
- Bale Size: 4 x 5 ft.
- Bale Diameter: 36 - 60 in.
- Bale Width: 46.5 in.
- Bale Weight: 400 - 2,200 lbs.
- Configurations: Hay, Silage, Rotor Feeder, Rotor Cutter
- Bale diameter, in (mm): 36 to 60 (914 to 1524)
- Bale width, in (mm): 46.5 (1181)
- Bale weight, lb (kg): 400 to 1,800 (181 to 816)
- Bale chamber, Fixed or Variable: Variable chamber
- Forming mechanism, Belts, Rolls, Chain & slats: 6 rolls and 6 belts
- Belt width, in (mm): 7 (178)
- Belt description: Premium Laced std; Endless opt.
- Tensioning method: Single hyd. Cylinder; In-Cab control opt.
Cutter, Chopper, Slicer
- Cutter-chopper available: Rotor Cutter, Rotor Feeder or Silage Special optional
- Bale ejector description: Bale ramp spring-loaded; hydraulic opt.
Twine and Wrap Systems
- Twine ball storage, quantity: 6 active in front; plus 2 each side opt.
- Twine system control: Automatic, electric
- Netwrap, meshwrap feature: Netwrap optional
- Pickup working width, in (mm): 79.5 (2020)
- Outer tine-to-tine width, standard, in (mm): 71 (1800)
- Tine spacing, in (mm): 2.63 (67)
- Number of tine bars or tine rows: 4-bar or 5-bar
- Number of tines: 112 on 4-bar; 140 on 5-bar
- Windguard description: Tine style std; Roller style opt.
- Pickup gauge wheel: One standard; two available
- Pickup lift, manual or hydraulic: Manual or hydraulic
- Optional pickup working width, in (mm): 90 (2286)
- Outer tine-to-tine width, optional, in (mm): 81.5 (2070)
- Standard Tire size: 18L-16.1SL 10PR
- Optional Tire size: 31x13.5-15, 8 ply
Baler Dimensions and Weight
- Overall length, gate closed, in (mm): 175 (4445)
- Overall baler width, in (mm): 99 to 120 (2515 to 3048)
- Overall height, gate closed, in (mm): 105 to 112 (2667 to 2845)
- Weight, lbs (kg): 6,790 to 7,851 (3080 to 3561)
- PTO speed, rpm: 540 std.; 1000 opt.
- Drive protection: Multiplate ship clutch
- Tractor power, hp (kW): 60 to 105 (45 to 78)
- Number of hydraulic remote circuits: 1 to 4
- 175 in. (4445 mm)
- 99 to 120 in. (2515 to 3048 mm)
- 105 to 112 in. (2667 to 2845 mm)
- 6,790 to 7,851 lb. (3080 to 3561 kg)
- Bale Size
- 4 x 5 ft.
- Recommended HP
- 60 to 105 hp (45 to 78 kW)