2018 Case IH RB565
Call for Price
RB565 Premium Round Baler
Designed for the toughest crop types and conditions, the Case IH RB565 baler provides superior bale shape and density. This new round baler provides thorough windrow feeding from the pickup into the bale chamber, an all-new feeding system that has 20 percent more capacity, and a new roll-belt design so you can now bale fields faster than ever.
- Bale Size: 5 x 6 ft.
- Bale Width: 61.5 in.
- Bale Diameter: 36 - 72 in.
- Bale Weight: 500 - 2,500 lbs.
- Configurations: Hay, Wide Pickup, Premium
- Bale diameter, in (mm): 36 to 72 (914 to 1829)
- Bale width, in (mm): 61.5 (1562)
- Bale weight, lb (kg): 500 to 2,200 (227 to 998)
- Bale chamber, Fixed or Variable: Variable chamber
- Forming mechanism, Belts, Rolls, Chain & slats: 6 rolls and 8 belts
- Belt width, in (mm): 7 (178)
- Belt description: Premium Laced std; Endless opt.
- Tensioning method: Springs and two hydraulic cylinders
- Cutter-chopper available: No
- Bale ejector description: Bale ramp spring-loaded; hydraulic opt.
- Twine ball storage, quantity: 6 or 8 active, plus up to 4 spare
- Twine system control: Automatic, electric
- Netwrap, meshwrap feature: Netwrap available
- Pickup working width, in (mm): 68 (1730) flare-to-flare
- Outer tine-to-tine width, standard, in (mm): 60 (1520)
- Tine spacing, in (mm): 2.63 (67)
- Number of tine bars or tine rows: 6
- Number of tines: 144
- Windguard description: Tine style std; Roller style opt.
- Pickup gauge wheel: Two std; two castor type opt.
- Pickup lift, manual or hydraulic: Hydraulic std., manual opt.
- Optional pickup working width, in (mm): 90 (2284)
- Outer tine-to-tine width, optional, in (mm): 81.5 (2070)
- Standard Tire size: 18L-16.1SL 10PR
- Optional Tire size: 21.5Lx16.1, 10PR
- Overall length, gate closed, in (mm): 189 (4801)
- Overall baler width, in (mm): 128 (3251)
- Overall height, gate closed, in (mm): 114 (2896)
- Weight, lbs (kg): 6,266 to 7,785 (2842 to 3531)
- PTO speed, rpm: 1000 std.; 540 opt
- Drive protection: Multiplate ship clutch
- Tractor power, hp (kW): 80 (60)
- Number of hydraulic remote circuits: 1 or 2
- 189 in. (4801 mm)
- 128 in. (3251 mm)
- 114 in. (2896 mm)
- 6,266 to 7,785 lb. (2842 to 3531 kg)
- Bale Size
- 5 x 6 ft.
- Recommended HP
- 80 hp (60 kW)